Exclusive Portion Login Process

smoginstructor
1. Visit http://www.stopthestarprogram.com/index.html and input your username and password exactly as it appears in your email.  The login is at the bottom of the page on the left hand side.

2. Once you login on the exclusive page you need to scroll to the bottom of the page on the left hand corner right above the UC Car submission form you will find the UC Car Pdf file.

3. Download this file to your desktop and keep it handy to reference vehicles as they are driven into your shop.

If you have any questions email us at support@stopthestarprogram.com, one of our support team members will email ASAP to help correct any issues.

Re: Exclusive Portion Login Process

mike
got my username and password, didnt work for me.
Issues with your login feature.

Re: Exclusive Portion Login Process

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
Mike we tried your login and its working on our end.  Try using a different Internet browser such as Google Chrome.  Also it's not supported on mobile devices at the moment.