FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

autojoe505
SO I REALIZE SOMETHING.. IF I HAVE A NO SCORE, THAT MEANS I DID NOT SMOG ENOUGH CARS TO BE SCORED.. PROBLEM IS, I HAVE ALWAYS SMOGED A LOT OF CARS FOR 8 YEARS NOW. EXCEPT FOR ONE 5 MONTH PERIOD 2 1/2 YEARS AGO. FROM JUNE 2011 TO DEC 2011 I WAS OFF WORK...

SO IF YOU HAVE BAD HABITS AND YOU CHANGE THEM TODAY YOU WILL NOT SEE THOSE IMPROVEMENTS UNTIL JULY 2016.. I KNOW WE SORTA KNEW THIS BUT THIS VERIFIES IT.  IT TRULY IS BASED ON CARS IN THEIR NEXT BY-YEARLY TEST.

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

007
Not sure that is correct my score went 68 39 98 94.

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

autojoe505
MINE WENT .86 .64 .42 .27 .54 NO SCORE AND THE ONLY TIME I COULD HAVE HAD  A NO SCORE IS THE SECOND HALF OF 2011

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

007
The whole thing makes no common sense at all.

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

autojoe505
BASICALLY IF YOU PASS A CAR TODAY. THEN TWO YEARS LATER ON ITS NEXT SMOG IT FAILS. YOUR SCORE GOES DOWN A LITTLE. THEREFORE, IT TAKES TWO YEARS...

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

Unlock caps please
thanks

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

autojoe505
SURE THING BUD I'LL JUST HOLD SHIFT... BETTER?

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

Karupt
Hahah AutoJoe I actually can see better with all the capitals . I know that you are not using caps to "yell" cause it is impossible to hear you  even if u were !

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

Thick6
Don't be a CAPS Nazi, that's lame...

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

jmingione
Having no score does not prevent you from being STAR?

Re: FACT: FPR SCORES TAKE TWO+ YEARS TO IMPROVE.

autojoe505
no score is a good thing