FPR January 2019

wretched
Hello forum members.I have a question concerning the upcoming FPR score for January 2019.Will the FPR score that comes out on the 15th of January be for cars that were smogged the last 6 months of 2016 or for smogs that were performed the first six months of 2017?....Thank You

Re: FPR January 2019

Lose weight
Any vehicle previously inspected by you for up to 3 years according to ex Bar employee Rocky . So even a car you smogged a few months ago is re smogged 90 days later because the owner sold it  and new owner takes it in for another smog and fails for some reason, will affect your fpr.

Re: FPR January 2019

The majority of your score will be based on cars you smogged in the last six months of 2016 is how I understand it.

Re: FPR January 2019

I was once told granted this was closer to the beginning of the program by rocky that any vehicle you smog affect your score.
 On the other hand you got guys like me who wrench more than they perform inspections. So for almost 3 years now I've been a no score. Because I don't do a lot of inspections

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 8:41 PM wretched [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
Hello forum members.I have a question concerning the upcoming FPR score for January 2019.Will the FPR score that comes out on the 15th of January be for cars that were smogged the last 6 months of 2016 or for smogs that were performed the first six months of 2017?....Thank You

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/FPR-January-2019-tp5071109.html

Re: FPR January 2019

wretched
The reason I asked is because I have not smogged a car since the end of 2016.It's been a whole 2 years that has gone by and I'm hoping that my previous low FPR has gone up to a .4 or at least a no score.. :)

Re: FPR January 2019

Best Answer I Can Give
 I think most of us believe, WHO THE F KNOWS how they do it. That also includes them.

Re: FPR January 2019

Kevin
I re certified my inspector's license in 2015 it took them 3 years to give me a score