FPR

EL SMOGO
Just got my notice star denied low FPR whats going on with the LAWSUIT any chance of putting STAR on hold or should I apply for EBT.

Re: FPR

sandman
i feel sorry for you.

Re: FPR

 last i heard, lawyers for stsp had filed an answer to a demurrer, and i have not heard an update since then , so in order for an injuction it would have had to been in a few weeks eaerlier . I feel sorry for all of us , it just makes my stomach ill to know that our incomes will shrivel .

Re: FPR

Mohan
Did you get letter in the mail or did you call them( like I did )?

Re: FPR

EL SMOGO
I recived my letter today said reason for denial was my FPR.

Re: FPR

EL SMOGO
OH yes they also said to MANY BLUE cars go to my shop !

Re: FPR

Mohan
Did they say when can you re-apply for star?

Re: FPR

Mike

Re: FPR

Mike,

I believe that a "blue car" is a large assembly of steel, aluminum, rubber, and plastic that has been covered with a pigment that reflects visible light in the 475 nm range.

See what a nerdy smart-ass I can be, without even trying that hard?

Take care, everyone.

barrym95838
EA144107

Re: FPR

Mark
Mike wrote
What is a blue car?
Check THIS out.

Re: FPR

Accused
What I want to know is if you had to look up the spectral frequency of "blue" and exactly which shade of "blue" you chose.  Myself, I would have gone with some reference to blue movies.

Re: FPR

Banned
I think I have the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvC4XxnrvaA

To understand the embedded code, just replace all instances of the word "children" with "smog techs,"
and replace "God" with "BAR." Happy listening.

Re: FPR

Accused
That's deep.  Maybe Skanga can help me score some so I can ponder that a little longer.  Did you really just compare Sherry to God????  Is there life after STAR????  What is that bright light????  OOPS Mil's on.  Gotta get back to work.

Re: FPR

Banned
Did you really just compare Sherry to God????

You caught that :). It's kind of hard to take a cool tune, and introduce negative nonsense,
but I was bored. All my talent and time going to things like this. Shame on me.

Re: FPR