FPR went down a lot

honesttech
Anybody else found their FPR score went down drastically? I'm confused, Jan my FPR 0.9 yesterday went down to 0.6... I also checked other techs FPR and looks like most techs score went down.
This is total BS

Re: FPR went down a lot

toddsmog
FPR rate go back first started 3 year ago data to avg now go down plus x factor bar does not want to tell us about big  calculation f*** up with OI S. Then factor any cars against you pass 2 year ago fail now? I got hit hard to .4 points down it is bs.

Re: FPR went down a lot

Mine went way up. I must have borrowed a few of your points.

Re: FPR went down a lot

RussellJames

Re: FPR went down a lot

RussellJames wrote
... btw if tech's are failing vehicles for bullshit reasons it makes the average go higher for everyone...sooner or later this house of cards is going to fall...
... while the STAR team members giggle their asses off in their air-conditioned offices.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: FPR went down a lot

Smog Monkey
The Star Program needs to go away for good! What ever happened to a supposed class action lawsuit?This forum is called STOP THE STAR PROGRAM,is it not????With the new OIS,cheaters are easily caught.What more do they want?They should change it to whoever has Star can smog 99 and older and make all the 2000 and newer regular smogs...That would be great.I wouldn't care much for 99 and older if I was able to smog all 2000 and newer.....

Re: FPR went down a lot

Monkey
My score went down and the other Smog Tech that works with his score went up. We both are close in all the areas only thing is our times. my time is around 6-7 min his is 11-12 min. He starts the computer before anything else as I start everything else before I start the computer. I think it's the TIME that is killing our Scores. What about it your thoughts on TIME and SCORES?

Re: FPR went down a lot

D Rochells 150861
Well, I have premature certification syndrome, very short log in time unless something goes wrong. Pretty sure it is a non-issue.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: FPR went down a lot

According to the REPORTS screen my average is 6 minutes And my fail rate is about 10%.

Re: FPR went down a lot

my score went down, way down but not down enough to get me down .and I don't even know why .