Fairs in town

justa
Banned User

Re: Fairs in town

Mark
Fair opens here I am dead for a week.

Re: Fairs in town

Best Answer I Can Give
 Been doing this to long. Told every one it will DIE @11:00. Fair opened and DEAD. So It's good OIS went down after 11.

Re: Fairs in town

autojoe505
Same here, fair goes up in la 8/30/19... it will be dead

Re: Fairs in town

Best Answer I Can Give
 Funny I always thought it was the Fair that made it DIE first part of August. Come to find out, IT'S NO. Yesterday and so far today DEAD.

 Covid= No Fair.

Re: Fairs in town

Funny I always thought it was the Fair that made it DIE first part of August. Come to find out, IT'S NO. Yesterday and so far today DEAD.

 Covid= No Fair.
so your saying what you assume isnt always right?

nice reviving a thread your banned account started

Re: Fairs in town

Best Answer I Can Give
 How little you KNOW. I ASKED for it to be BANNED.

Re: Fairs in town

How little you KNOW. I ASKED for it to be BANNED.
because you were worried about people know your identity so you left

then month later you make a vague threat to the whole page that personal info is on the bar website to not piss off the wrong person

Re: Fairs in town

No One
BasicTech678 wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
How little you KNOW. I ASKED for it to be BANNED.
because you were worried about people know your identity so you left

then month later you make a vague threat to the whole page that personal info is on the bar website to no piss off the wrong person
I always thought besta was part of BAR. Anyways, who the fuck is scared of the BAR? What are they going to do? revoke your license because you hurt their feel feels?