Fake Hundies

xcinlb
Damn, two months in a row we received two fake $100 bills. Bank just keeps it. We checked the bills out, for the face and vertical numbers line. Thinking of getting a bill checker for about $100. Anyone else getting these and if so, what do you to prevent them?

Re: Fake Hundies

scanner
xcinlb wrote
Damn, two months in a row we received two fake $100 bills. Bank just keeps it. We checked the bills out, for the face and vertical numbers line. Thinking of getting a bill checker for about $100. Anyone else getting these and if so, what do you to prevent them?
http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Got-paid-with-fake-money-td5059747.html#a5059857

Re: Fake Hundies

May I suggest the "special marker" to detect bogus paper money.

Re: Fake Hundies

marker works best, get better lighting on the fakes the face and vertical lines are always showing on a real bill you have to get the right angle to see them. kinda hard to explain but if your holding it up in the light u expect to see the face hologram but if you put it down the face hologram will still show on the fakes.

on the new hundreds u can feel the blue strip with your nail, if your getting those bill people using them have some balls those are easy to spot.

20s rub your nail on jacksons coat or whatever that black thing is he is wearing you can feel the grooves. few simple easy tips. but the marker works best

https://fitsmallbusiness.com/how-to-detect-counterfeit-money/

check this link out quick run down, #4 explains the hologram better than i can

also if you do find one hang it up so everyone can see your checking money its a good deterrent if its being used alot in your area.

Re: Fake Hundies

Best Answer I Can Give
 Funny the different views on this. Fuck it. Take the hit. Look at the person who passed you the bill. Either they didn't know, so Karma will not hunt them down.
Look at the person who did make it. Always and I mean ALWAYS looking over their shoulder. When they get caught, the JAIL time. Always worrying about becoming BIG Bubba wife. Every time they pass one of those off, with toady's cameras, Not for me.

Re: Fake Hundies

xcinlb
Does the pen really work? Amazon has little scanners for about $90, very quick. I’m thinking of one of those.

Re: Fake Hundies

BasicTech678
pen is the most reliable and convenient, if your gonna get the scanner just get the pen while ur at it.

https://www.amazon.com/Drimark-Counterfeit-Detector-Pen-Cap/dp/B0053Y5Q8Y/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=money+pen&qid=1568402561&s=gateway&sr=8-17

this the one i use, and what i see around

fail/suspect is brown

pass is yellow. it goes away after a day on legit bill, fake bills its permanent

Re: Fake Hundies

BasicTech678

Someone hands you a stack of bill u can check them all faster than running them under the light, i dont have a fake bill to show u but it reacts the same way with this blank paper. Turns dark/ brown. When you do get one write fake on it with your marker then hang it up lol

Re: Fake Hundies

dano
Be careful just using the pen. People actually wash the ink off fives
with Easy Off Oven Cleaner and reprint a larger bill on them, thus the
pen shows as real because it's actually real paper still. The new hundreds
actually have a little pocket where the outer plastic strip threads through
the paper. You can stick a toothpick through.

the paper. You can stick a toothpick through.
damn thats some sneak shit

Re: Fake Hundies

Able
Had $100 fake
and 2 $20 fakes

After that we use the pen now. been working great, 5 pens on amazon for cheap.

I was at a place and they have a sign that saids, "we do not accept old style $100 bills, sorry"

Re: Fake Hundies

the test pen is no longer enough security for fake Bill's,  buy the SUV lamp tester on Amazon

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019, 8:12 AM xcinlb [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Damn, two months in a row we received two fake $100 bills. Bank just keeps it. We checked the bills out, for the face and vertical numbers line. Thinking of getting a bill checker for about $100. Anyone else getting these and if so, what do you to prevent them?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Fake-Hundies-tp5076208.html

Re: Fake Hundies

xcinlb
It looks like none of the methods of checking work all the time. The machines on Amazon have ok reviews, stating that some bills fail first time and have to be reinserted, others have bad power supplies etc. I guess we will give the pens a try.