Fake certificate??

sm123

Re: Fake certificate??

No One
need more context

Re: Fake certificate??

805smogtech
No One wrote
need more context
Definitely fake lol. Ignition timing on a diesel? And why did he run the diesel on a dyno? Looking at the numbers, none of them match up. Hahahah lol

Re: Fake certificate??

Either the goober was going too fast and missed it was entered as a diesel or an illicit smog inspection. Most times whenever I smog a nissan truck on the bar 97 it will displayed as nissan diesel. I perform pretty fast inspections but luckily catch such bs.
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Fake certificate??

Best Answer I Can Give
 Good old "Cut and Paste" on a computer?

 One of our Fine Craig List sellers?

Re: Fake certificate??

805smogtech wrote
No One wrote
need more context
Definitely fake lol. Ignition timing on a diesel? And why did he run the diesel on a dyno? Looking at the numbers, none of them match up. Hahahah lol
look up the plate last test was in 2017

Re: Fake certificate??

yea its a shit job none of the lines match up

Re: Fake certificate??

805smogtech wrote
No One wrote
need more context
Definitely fake lol. Ignition timing on a diesel? And why did he run the diesel on a dyno? Looking at the numbers, none of them match up. Hahahah lol
the picture did not show up when he first posted it.

Re: Fake certificate??

BasicTech678
would this slide at a 3rd party like insurance company? or is the insurance company actually in sync with dmv

Re: Fake certificate??

dcf1ver
Ran a 30k pound vehicle on the dyno!!!

Re: Fake certificate??

I had to delete the image, it contained an ARD# .  Sorry!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Fake certificate??

Knitpickens
Had a used car dealer using one of my legit smog VIR s to sell his used POS that didn't pass legit . I got an angry customer come to my shop with one of these fakeries. Had my name and shop on it

Re: Fake certificate??

defective
Awww, just crop it and reupload.  I wanna see!

Re: Fake certificate??

dcf1ver
tampered wrote
I had to delete the image, it contained an ARD# .  Sorry!
Probably should have just deleted the whole thread then. That picture was the thread. Now there is no context.....

Re: Fake certificate??

dcf1ver wrote
tampered wrote
I had to delete the image, it contained an ARD# .  Sorry!
Probably should have just deleted the whole thread then. That picture was the thread. Now there is no context.....
I try to limit censorship to just enough to stay in compliance. Context is not my department.  Neither is photoshop.  You do bring up a valid point.. I'll tell you what, If the OP wants to repost the image, I'll edit it and put it back at the top, how's that?

Why does this feel like day, jah, and voo all over again?
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Fake certificate??

Be careful of cut and paste certificates produced on someone's personal home computer

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 2:51 PM sm123 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Fake-certificate-tp5081340.html