Feb 2018

Low-score
I just received an email(blast) saying the opus just reported that they wont be serving the old machines anymore and we may have  to get a new one by feb 2018. My question is,do you guys know if I am done and I must buy a new one by then, Like I mentioned in my previous post, I am very hesitant since worldwide and esp have been working but have a bunch of issues,plus with the amount of bar97 tests I do,it wont even pay the machine and my old bar97 esp works like a charm(so far).Any info?..thanks.

Re: Feb 2018

Best Answer I Can Give
 If you want to keep a STAR score you MUST buy a replacement. Neat trick, isn't it?

Re: Feb 2018

You won't have to get a new one until yours breaks or the state goes to "no more dial up" which won't be sooner than this summer. By then I bet my ESP GEN2 will be broken anyway.

Re: Feb 2018

Able
If you want to keep a STAR score you MUST buy a replacement. Neat trick, isn't it?
Very neat trick

Re: Feb 2018

Kevin
From what i understand you can used the machine timm they require the internet connected machine, and as long as the older one is still working