File your appeals

SDBigdogg88
If you are turned down for STAR, request an appeal of your denial and go through the process to protect your rights.

Not doing so would be foolish to say the least, so take the time to get an attorney or at least a paralegal who can assist you in filling out the paperwork to include essential elements of why you should not be denied entry into STAR, so that later on when you go to court and sue BAR and other responsible persons for harm to your business, you can show that you fulfilled all your responsibilities during the process.

Good luck guys, and don't get discouraged during these tense times, stick it out and don't capitulate to these nameless pricks up in Sacramento who are trying to bone you in the ass.

Re: File your appeals

EL SMOGO
Can I still file if its been past the five days the denile letter said ?

Re: File your appeals

Citation Addict
File it anyway, even if your turned down.

Re: File your appeals

SDBigdogg88
I don't believe so, but like the other poster said, file your appeal anyway, which I totally agree with, plus I would also consult an attorney to have them write and file your appeal to protect your rights under CA law.