Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

Lose weight
Those pre 95 astro one's are very time consuming!

Re: Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

Best Answer I Can Give
 Why do you think the BAR would run those as UC?

 In my area they had two. One they ran twice on me. Once with the EGR missing and later with the PCV messed up. It was gold in color. The other white one they messed with the timing.

Re: Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

On those and Porsche Boxster I charge $40 to remove the engine cover or let the customer do it. Pre-OBDII Chevy full size vans are time consuming too.

I too had a Chevy Astro U/C with a PCV plugged off through here years ago. I caught it though.

Re: Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

I just failed a TSI non-EGR 1987 Aerostar for timing @23° BTDC.  Aside from a severe case of the uglies, I couldn't find anything else wrong with it, after I plugged the PCV valve back into the valve cover.

Re: Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

I know Contra Costa County had one for a while to that was white looked like a utility Van no interior. The timing was incorrect and they EVAP  Had been tampered with

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019, 9:56 AM Lose weight [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
Those pre 95 astro one's are very time consuming!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Ford-doghouse-chevy-astro-doghouse-tp5071089.html

Re: Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

 Mr. Barry, reading about the Ford, I thought "Man he does get JUNK"
Think I have you beat. 91, 3 cyl. Geo Metro, Manual. Of course it failed, so now I get to do it again.

Re: Ford doghouse>chevy astro doghouse

In 2018 I performed 2398 smog inspections.  BAR-97 went 502/811 and OIS went 1350/1587.  Model year 2012 went 102/104.