Fords VIN BAR Code

Jones

Re: Fords VIN BAR Code

Citation Addict
I use ESP and yes some do not read and it sux.

Re: Fords VIN BAR Code

kilativ
I use SUN, and YES, I have problem with scanning newer, like 2005 and up Fords, BMW, KIA, Hyundai.
Just have to enter it manually, but I always ask customers for paperwork.

Re: Fords VIN BAR Code

I had this problem on newer fords, vw, and some bmw and other newer models. After SPX updated my machine, I can scan ANY vehicle. Don't know if that may apply to your machine.

Re: Fords VIN BAR Code

justa
Banned User

Re: Fords VIN BAR Code

kfworry
I've had a lot of 2005 and newer Fords not able to read to bar code on the door.
It's not the smog machine!!