Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

Former Bar Rep

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

No One
Fuck you very much sir. Ill make a thread with a copypasta of what you said so that everyone can see.

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

No One
No One wrote
Fuck you very much sir. Ill make a thread with a copypasta of what you said so that everyone can see.
No hostility good sir. Welcome aboard

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

Former Bar Rep

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

Former Bar Rep

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

No One
I think what most people here would love to know is if you can clear up misconceptions about The start program

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

You are now a full fledged member.  I apologize for any hostility you have experienced, it's just the way some of our members roll and I hope you know that it is not the opinion of myself or many others here, in fact, I for one, believe that it is pretty fucked up to be like that toward anyone that wants to join us, let alone someone from the bureau.

Welcome, I look forward to some conversations that will make this place better than ever.

P.S. If you (or anyone else) want their pasted content removed, let me know.
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

WOW, What did I miss?

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

none
Is this about what you reposted here? http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Former-BAR-REP-posted-in-new-guy-introduce-self-thread-td5082616.html

WHY did he get an F-U from you? I agree with most of what he said.

The only real issue I had was about catalytic converters. I was test only and failed cars with the wrong cat only to have them go somewhere else and pass and have the customer think I didn't know what I was doing and want their money back.

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

Is this about what you reposted here? http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Former-BAR-REP-posted-in-new-guy-introduce-self-thread-td5082616.html

WHY did he get an F-U from you? I agree with most of what he said.

The only real issue I had was about catalytic converters. I was test only and failed cars with the wrong cat only to have them go somewhere else and pass and have the customer think I didn't know what I was doing and want their money back.
It was a friendly fu.

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

defective
Did he leave already?

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

No One
defective wrote
Did he leave already?
he was emailing me directly and then stopped. I miss him already.

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

manboobs
Ya'll scared him off already

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

What did he tell you in the email?

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

No One
He was first upset then curious about why i responded the way i did. Then he said "smog check program is mess with many regs and procedures that make no sense. That being the reason i left BAR."

I paraphrase of course. After that he called the people of this state stupid and something about repeatedly electing stupidity. I agree.

Re: Former BAR Rep entering the Lions den

FiendFX
Oh yes. I have heard a few that works for BAR and left because it was unethical.