Fpr

justa
Banned User

Re: Fpr

smogtech19
imho I think those numbers are made to slowly get rid of everybody a slow death for every shop I know some guys that are real good been at it a while and there numbers are very low then you have kids still green out of ati and wyotech with .9 and .8 dont make since to me

Re: Fpr

ready to
fpr scores are total bullshit . the bar makes them up and they don't have to provide any documents to back them up. the reason you haven't seen an inspector in so long is because they are a bunch of punk bitches that cant face up to the wrong they have caused and hope to get rid of us techs that wont stand for the bullshit . we need to take it to them and make them answer our concerns like a man instead of a bunch of bitches.

Re: Fpr

smog king 101
Had a 1996 ford aerostar came and failed emissions today, I smogged it 2 years ago. i asked the customer if had work done. he  replaced catalytic converter 3 days ago. converter was obd1 which is a no no on this vehicle. now is this a reason to fuck up my fpr. vehicle licence 4zzt714. failed for emissions and wrong catalytic converter.  customer admitted to me backyard mechanic did the work.  open your eyes bar.

Re: Fpr

kfworry
I would say any Ford Aerostar Van that is still on the road
could be on its last legs. They cannot afford the CARB EO
Cat let alone replace the vehicle.
Good catch.
I caught 6.2L and 6.6L GM diesel missing the CAT.