Free Day.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Do you think the "Cleaner's" are that STUPID?
Today is a FREE DAY. A State Holiday is a FREE DAY. No State workers. No Under Cover Runs.

 This was before OIS but a PR told me they could see a increase in cheating when it was a Free Day.

 To The people on this site I believe they don't care. Free Day or not, DO THE JOB RIGHT.
You can't be all that bright if you want to be a Cleaner. It's just that, are they that stupid to think. Well the State ain't working today I can cheat all I want.

Re: Free Day.

locopoco
Holiday or not they look at the data now, and if there is any red flags they'll go after them.

Re: Free Day.

as we have seen on court documents most of the clean piping gets done after 5pm but usually late night like the tweeker that was smogging from 10pm-3am lol

Re: Free Day.

Best Answer I Can Give
 That's why I like to fail a car after 5.
The tweeker angle, didn't think of that one. Most of them I have seen don't have the brains to pass the test.

Re: Free Day.

The tweeker angle, didn't think of that one. Most of them I have seen don't have the brains to pass the test.
The guy I replaced here 16 years ago was clean-piping to support his meth habit.  It was relatively easy for him to clean-pipe, because Moe the shop owner was usually fall-down drunk, and wound up drinking himself to death a couple of years later.  Ed was a nice guy, but had some serious chemical dependency issues, to where he basically couldn't function without hitting the glass pipe multiple times per work day.  He died of an overdose of something a few years ago ... I think one of his friends said it was Ibuprofen.

Re: Free Day.

stopstar1234
All I gotta say is do it by the book all day everyday don't go off of the guy that says ''If the O-ring on the gas cap is cracked I let it slide'' fail it that's what the book says to do,