Free pizza

Newbiesmogtech
Unrelated to smog but thought some of you guys would appreciate a freebie from pizzahut. Go to chargers promotion and fill out form for free medium 1 topping pizza.

Re: Free pizza

hisenburg
Cool thanks, got my pizza....
The light at the end of the tunnel.... is the train coming.

Re: Free pizza

Newbiesmogtech wrote
Unrelated to smog but thought some of you guys would appreciate a freebie from pizzahut. Go to chargers promotion and fill out form for free medium 1 topping pizza.
You have to give up your information, so it's not exactly free.

https://www.chargers.com/promotions/pizza-hut

Funny when I read your post, this is what I saw.

Re: Free pizza

No One
what kind of information?

Re: Free pizza

dcf1ver
scanner wrote
Funny when I read your post, this is what I saw.

I have AD-Blocker so I dont get to see those things......

Re: Free pizza

805smogtech
The Carson Chargers SUCK!!! so no thanks lol