Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

Just the Facts

Re: Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

scanner
I registered and tried logging in, but I got this

Search 404

Oops. Something went wrong. The following search results should help you navigate to the desired page. If you are still having issues with finding the right content, please contact us and we would be glad to get your issue addressed. Thank you for hanging in there!
- See more at: http://www.searchautoparts.com/motorage/webinars-sponsored/marketing/diagnosing_u_codes_network_communication_faultsmmunication_faults#sthash.FtIOB89Y.dpuf

I guess I'll view the webinar when they archive it.

Thanks for putting up the link anyways.

Re: Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

If and when they archive it, could you please link us?  I have a pesky job interfering with my fun yet again.

Re: Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

Re: Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

Just the Facts

Re: Free webinar on diagnosing U codes today 05/23/2015

here is the link to the hand outs too I didn't put in the first one. http://www.searchautoparts.com/files/images/may%20webinar%20handout_1.pdf

Probably one of the most expensive repairs I have seen to pass a smog test was related to this. It was on a Jaguar R type that had no warning lights on and ran fine but would not communicate through the OBDII connector in generic OBDII. It was diagnosed at another shop and turned out to be a re-manufactured ABS module that was taking the CAN BUS down. The diagnoses and new factory Jaguar ABS module cost him over $6000.