Friday Quiz

My Name is Nobody
For those of you with Eagle eyes.  What's wrong with this picture?

Make and model? I know this is a stretch but give it a wild guess.

Sorry!  Michael can't play until there are at least 6 replies to this post.

Re: Friday Quiz

Johnnybeme
Not to good of picture. 1999 Chevy Malibu? Venture?

Re: Friday Quiz

BlueSky
Missing PCV, Chevy Monte Carlo

Re: Friday Quiz

PCV valve is missing

Re: Friday Quiz

simpleman510
looks like GM like a venture or malibu like he said^^^

is that a bolt inplace of PCV valve?

Re: Friday Quiz

PCV valve missing, and it has an intake manifold coolant leak.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Friday Quiz

Looks like an expansion plug in the PCV hole.

Re: Friday Quiz

My Name is Nobody wrote
For those of you with Eagle eyes.  What's wrong with this picture?
Don't know the make or model, but None is correct, a rubber expansion plug.

Re: Friday Quiz

Is this an undercover car?

Re: Friday Quiz

BlueSky
007 wrote
Is this an undercover car?
It probably is and that's why he doesn't want MBarry to respond.

Re: Friday Quiz

smogido
2002 Chevy monte carlo. PCV Missing.

Re: Friday Quiz

smog007
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe. PCV missing.

Re: Friday Quiz

Peter
Whats the VIN number.???? County Please. Thanks

Re: Friday Quiz

My Name is Nobody
You guys are impressed

It's a BAR undercover vehicle, 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo with tampered PCV system, PCV hole was covered with an expansion plug.

County Los Angeles.  Sorry no VIN available.

Re: Friday Quiz

Able
Wow
if that came in my place.... I'm dead.

Re: Friday Quiz

Peter
Mr Nobody, what is the VIN???? Licence plate is fake

Re: Friday Quiz

Best Answer I Can Give
 They pulled that one on me 14 years ago. Chevy Astro Van.

Re: Friday Quiz

ThePharmacist
I'm curious about the other end of the PCV, was the hose hanging around that area?

Re: Friday Quiz

Best Answer I Can Give
 No Cal, or So Cal?

 That is really BS.
If the BAR really wants you, that's one they could EASILY get you with. Take the picture. 2 Minutes later all the stuff is back on. Run the UC.
 Bring the car back, 2 minutes later, take a picture with the stuff pulled off.

Re: Friday Quiz

D Rochells 150861
Yeah it's BS cause BAR is the number 1 PCV modifier in the state. I hate that engine but it really don't have much that goes wrong visually except the little U shaped EVAP hose.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!