Funny way to look at it.

Lose weight
Was chatting with a Bar Smog instructor and he mentioned BAR knows exactly who is doing illegal smogs, but don't want to shut them down because it will "overwhelm" the remaining shops with more smog volume. Doesn't sound right. So is there more crooked shops open than honest by the book shops?Seems so.

Re: Funny way to look at it.

Best Answer I Can Give
 So many ways that is wrong. That is why I believe it to be true.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Funny way to look at it.

locopoco
I would like to be overwhelmed.

Re: Funny way to look at it.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey I have no doubt that within minutes the BAR knows if a shop has clean plugged a vehicle. Now the real reason is Why are they not shutting down those shop's?
 Over-wheel MY ASS. We have to many now.
Are they afraid the price will go back up to where it should be? To many Opus machines would be turned back in. Are they looking to make a case for a Test Center only type thing. Can some one prove that OIS is flawed? That the system says a person is cheating and NOT.

 What is the true meaning? Or is there not that many shops really cheating?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Funny way to look at it.

They only catch the sloppy pluggers. The smart guys no doubt read the court cases for the guys that get caught and up their game. The cert blocker has always been in the OIS, they didn't turn it on until they overworked the attorney generals office.

Re: Funny way to look at it.

OVERWHELM ME PLEASE ! ! I think the BAR doesn't know crud , but they won't admit it.As long as they keep trying I guess . (Try harder )

Re: Funny way to look at it.

corsakev
you guys are missing it we are all cheaters in their eyes only the shops they hang out with and have coffee in the mornings with would be left