Fuse Blew

FiendFX
Does anyone knows what fuse the IMclean uses? 20 Amps?

Re: Fuse Blew

Best Answer I Can Give
Doesn't it say? I would think 5 at the most. Maybe 2.5.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Fuse Blew

FiendFX wrote
Does anyone knows what fuse the IMclean uses? 20 Amps?
Mine says "3"

Re: Fuse Blew

Best Answer I Can Give
OK could be a 3. Mine looked like a E
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Fuse Blew

OK could be a 3. Mine looked like a E
It looks like it's violet to me.

Re: Fuse Blew

Best Answer I Can Give
 Damn Dude, Where do you come up with this stuff? We are not worthy.

 All Hail King Scanner
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Fuse Blew

Yes, all glory to Scanner!

Re: Fuse Blew

Thank you. I put a 5 A fuse.

Re: Fuse Blew

Best Answer I Can Give
 I would like to know, How did you blow it?
Queer tron? A queer electron that likes to go around blowing fuses.

 Before anyone gives me crap. what you want to do, with who, I Don'T Care. Just don't ask me to participate.

 It was meant to be a joke.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Fuse Blew

Able
Where is the fuse located?

Mine is working fine, but it's good to know for future references

Re: Fuse Blew

INLANDSMOG
Back it down Danny! LOL