GOT THIS ON FACEBOOK. Smog Technicians and Shop Owners

GOT THIS ON FACEBOOK. Smog Technicians and Shop Owners

Raymond323
Smog Technicians and Shop Owners, Tuesday January 8, 2013 there is court, if we win this Hearing, then the Injunction will be filed immediately. Please let's all keep our faith and hopes up. That is the latest in the class action law suit .  Good luck to us all

RE: GOT THIS ON FACEBOOK. Smog Technicians and Shop Owners

fecadel
Thank for the information every body waiting

Smog Technicians and Shop Owners, Tuesday January 8, 2013 there is court, if we win this Hearing, then the Injunction will be filed immediately. Please let's all keep our faith and hopes up. That is the latest in the class action law suit .  Good luck to us all

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.n6.nabble.com/GOT-THIS-ON-FACEBOOK-Smog-Technicians-and-Shop-Owners-tp5005648.html
To start a new topic under Stop The Star Program, email [hidden email]