Gen 3

Lose weight
Screen in sleep mode or something. How do I wake it up?

Re: Gen 3

Lose weight
never mind had to turn off the turd for 5 min and good now.

Re: Gen 3

San Jose Tech
This has happened to us several times, at least once a month, happened one while I almost competed testing a 1992 Chevy truck, had to turn off analyzer from the rear, restart analyzer and redo test.

Entering Power Save Mode

Very disappointed with this Gen 3 analyzer