Gen3 screen black

BayAreaSmogTech
Just noticed my gen3 screen is black. Tried to reboot machine and it comes on (power to barcode scanner, etc) but the monitor stays black. Is it time to call service?

Re: Gen3 screen black

BayAreaSmogTech
Nevermind. Just reset breaker and all is well. Weird, I checked the power outlet earlier and it was showing 115v ac.

Re: Gen3 screen black

You may have had a power surge that didn't completely tripped the braker

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Gen3-screen-black-tp5071125.html