George Floyed riots

No One
Now that the dust has settled and the curfews over, did any of you big inner city smog shops get your shops looted?

Re: George Floyed riots

none
Just wait until the verdict comes back on the trial. If he is found innocent round 2 will be even worse.

I personally think he is guilt of murder but we know how these things go.

Re: George Floyed riots

Best Answer I Can Give
 Lets see if they are STUPID enough to do the trail in a Right Wing County.

 Be NICE to KNOW the complete story.

Re: George Floyed riots

This guy is already been publicly found guilty. Going to be hard to find an area with peers that don't think he's guilty.

Re: George Floyed riots

Lets see if they are STUPID enough to do the trail in a Right Wing County.

 Be NICE to KNOW the complete story.
what complete story justifies killing a man in public while wearing a uniform. out of all the shit you ever said before wow LMAO

Re: George Floyed riots

Best Answer I Can Give
 I CAN'T BREATH. How the F are you taking in air to tell them I CAN'T BREATH?

Re: George Floyed riots

I CAN'T BREATH. How the F are you taking in air to tell them I CAN'T BREATH?
didnt realize you were a doctor, either way your on some ignorant shit closet racist

Re: George Floyed riots

smoggee
The theory that you cant talk if you can't breath has been disproven by doctors years ago.  Google it.
Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence

Re: George Floyed riots

WhiteBag213
I CAN'T BREATH. How the F are you taking in air to tell them I CAN'T BREATH?
Unbelievable..

Re: George Floyed riots

Best Answer I Can Give
 So I am a "Racist IDIOT" because I want the TRUTH?

 No I am not a Doctor, but I have been married to a lady that when she needs to put a tube down a throat to help a person BREATH, she must PUSH passed the vocal cords.
Air is needed to tell some one they can't BREATH.

 All I put down was I wanted to KNOW the truth.
Why was the man on the ground with 4 officers on him?
Why when the man finally passed out from lack of oxygen, was HELP not given. Why did they let him die? THERE IS THE TRUE CRIME.
And if BLACK LIVES MATTER, why is there so many Black on Black KILLINGS?

Re: George Floyed riots

WealdstoneRaider
Best Answer I Can Give wrote

 why is there so many Black on Black KILLINGS?
 The movie Boyz n da hood is a good movie that explains this.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: George Floyed riots

BasicTech678 wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
I CAN'T BREATH. How the F are you taking in air to tell them I CAN'T BREATH?
didnt realize you were a doctor, either way your on some ignorant shit closet racist
Being ignorant does not make you a racist. Being a republican makes you a racist. And im sure besta is not a republican.

Re: George Floyed riots

Best Answer I Can Give
 To me "labeling" a person without KNOWING them is the TRULY IGNORANT Person.

Re: George Floyed riots

planters
Why in gods name would anyone try to loot a smog shop?

Re: George Floyed riots

Samy
They want batteries and cats.

Re: George Floyed riots

Best Answer I Can Give
 Look at the PURE stupidity of those people. They burn and set fire to WHERE THEY LIVE AND SHOP, and then wonder why they live in a Sh!thole.

Re: George Floyed riots

Re: George Floyed riots

planters wrote
Why in gods name would anyone try to loot a smog shop?
Stop doing meth and posting at 3 am

Re: George Floyed riots

I know this thread is somewhat off topic, but it's the only place I know of where I feel it is safe to ask:

How about the Atlanta shooting? Any thoughts on that?
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: George Floyed riots

Best Answer I Can Give
 The problem is in the Post above yours. You have people labeling people without knowing them.

 Just because you say or do something, you must be, YOU NAME IT.