Get together chat room Sunday.

Mark
Just asking if anyone would like to get together and talk about things maybe plan this Sunday
night. Most people work during the week and need Saturday to cool off. Sunday is most likely
the best day. And starting at six or seven the best time.

Does this site have a chat room?
Can Mr. William Ferreira lead this if he thinks its a good Idea?
Can we plan a massive membership drive?

Just brainstorming.....

BTW BAR, Stick!!! it, maybe some day you will fear for your kick back feeding
at the public trough Government jobs the way we do every day of our lives.

Re: Get together chat room Sunday.

Karupt
This is Sherry Mehl and i am the chief , or was the chief untill i got out of control with the citation giving.I even gave smog shops citations for failing cars as well as passing cars , Ha Ha , I am such a genius with all my engineers and field workers , i felt like i was on a pedestal . Of course i deserve all this as i have a degree and i am so smart. What do i think of my new star program ? It will give my buddy Eng money for passing a law and it will put more money in our pension fund due to the all the licences i am going to be selling !  shoot even dogs will have a smog licence ! Who is gonna stop me ? I am unstoppable , i am above the law , I am the law ! I am an enviromental protector of the world !!! Or so i was , but now i am in my five bedroom house with custom built pool sipping margaritas and planning my next trip to the Virgin Islands . As for the new chief , oh he will just do the same as i did as i set the precedent of course , as i am a shining example of leadership and above the lawlessness .hahhahhhahhah screw everybody else .

Re: Get together chat room Sunday.

WHAT TIME WILL THE CHAT COMMENCE ? I AM NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE LAW PERTAINING TO THIS NEW STAR PROGRAM BUT I CAN SEE  THAT IT IS MEANT TO CLOSE DOWN ALOT OF SHOPS HONEST OR NOT !

Re: Get together chat room Sunday.

Mark
7:00 this Sunday, Informal! Bring beer and the kids. Parking is free!
( PUN :)

Discuss any Smog related issue you would like.

Re: Get together chat room Sunday.

karuptrougeouttacontrol
i WILL be there Sunday !