Good 2 go

SoCaL92626
Looks like systems up and running.. I sent over 15 people home and now that my system is up, I don't have any cars :(

Re: Good 2 go

none
I thought I was too but I ran a test and it is stuck and wont finish.

Re: Good 2 go

System is up here but now that it's raining so hard no one's out on the streets

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 3:15 PM SoCaL92626 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
Looks like systems up and running.. I sent over 15 people home and now that my system is up, I don't have any cars :(

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Good-2-go-tp5071786.html

Re: Good 2 go

calismog
same here ,lost customers,now nothing

Re: Good 2 go

Best Answer I Can Give
 Came up, went away.

Re: Good 2 go

smogsterReseda
still down won't let you do smog you get stuck after mileage does nothing

Re: Good 2 go

SoCaL92626
Goes into the OBDII test and doesn't finish.

Re: Good 2 go

SoCaL92626 wrote
Looks like systems up and running.. I sent over 15 people home and now that my system is up, I don't have any cars :(
I did one about 15 minutes ago, but it took forever to complete.

Re: Good 2 go

BlueSky
Same here OIS Very Slow, BAR97 transmitting ok, 5:28pm