Got a 0.39! can I possibly ask to become Star certified. Who would I go about asking.

Got a 0.39! can I possibly ask to become Star certified. Who would I go about asking.

Smgmstr

Re: Got a 0.39! can I possibly ask to become Star certified. Who would I go about asking.

kfworry
Do not bother to ask anyone.
You need to be a 0.40 minimum to apply for STAR.

Re: Got a 0.39! can I possibly ask to become Star certified. Who would I go about asking.

K20SI
damn thats close i would  shoot them email the person might help u out