Grace period on the repair license

mikesmobile
Anyone know?
Mike

Re: Grace period on the repair license

Kevin
Not sure my self as mine expires the 28th bit still looking for a up date  class

Re: Grace period on the repair license

mikesmobile
What's your location?
Have you checked the local community college...
Mike

Re: Grace period on the repair license

Kevin
My location  is contra Costa county,  i thing i found one at Tech-Help in Concord, Ca

Re: Grace period on the repair license

Best Answer I Can Give
 My understanding is 1 Year. Then you have to take ALL the crap classes again.

Re: Grace period on the repair license

mikesmobile
Skyline college in San Bruno
Not too far from you...
Mike

Re: Grace period on the repair license

mikesmobile
The concord class will cost you.  A lot.
Check out the weekend classes at skyline college in San Bruno
Cost is minimal and instructor is good.
Mike

Re: Grace period on the repair license

My understanding is 1 Year. Then you have to take ALL the crap classes again.
Unless you have your required ASE's current you just re-take the exam no classes required.

Re: Grace period on the repair license

Kevin wrote
My location  is contra Costa county,  i thing i found one at Tech-Help in Concord, Ca
i did my update at skyline college awesome campus they might have something there

Re: Grace period on the repair license

kfworry
Doug Mueller at TecHelp in Concord has turned over his training to
Jon Brown who works his day job for Speedee Oil Change.