HARD START DATE MARCH 9

INDER
WE GOT HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Johnny
Yep and it's about time!

http://smogcheck.ca.gov/pdf/Notice_of_Statewide_OIS_Implementation.pdf

Charge more and be happy!

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Mark
Remember all the fucking spamming, hysterical, marketing ploy bullshit about
having to have time to learn how to use your new DAD and check your internet
connection. If you didn't buy there POS right that minuet you would be fucked
and the BAR wouldn't give you time to buy a DAD. You would be left without the
ability to do smogs.

God dam obvious sock puppy idiocy with hysterical marketing ploy names that mimic
figures in greek mythology. Underestimating the IQ of your average smog tech and
assuming that there perceived warm milk like IQ was unable to see through all the fucking
assimine bullshit.

And which manufacturer sold the most DAD's by FAR..... It was the one with the LEAST BULLSHIT
and the most down to earth logical advice and support.

Next time try selling the bullshit to kids that buy fruit loops or package something to put in
a happy meal. Targeting a market that is smarter than your are didn't work to well did it?

Remember the Nox reducing, green, sex enhancing oil. Some of that bullshit
was as funny as the transmission jack stand whose job it was to hold a lap top.

LMMFAO!

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Dave Buckshaw
Anybody that was on our approved Beta list, (even if you didn't make the Beta CUT), has until TOMORROW to take advantage of the discount we promised you on additional equipment.  I've sent e-mails to all registered BETA testers who signed up with us and were approved.

We didn't forget our discount promise in case any of you did.  Sorry if we've been blasting your inbox the past few days but I didn't want the date to slip by without reminders.

We greatly appreciate everyone's help through BETA and soft start.   Call the Drew Tech sales team at 734-222-5228 #1 if you need anything.

Dave Buckshaw

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

scanner
Dave Buckshaw wrote
Anybody that was on our approved Beta list, (even if you didn't make the Beta CUT), has until TOMORROW to take advantage of the discount we promised you on additional equipment.
What additional equipment is that Dave?

I've sent e-mails to all registered BETA testers who signed up with us and were approved.
I feel left out....

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Mark wrote
... Next time try selling the bullshit to kids that buy fruit loops or package something ...
I laughed with a mouth full of Fruit Loops and almost coughed them all over my keyboard!

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Dave Buckshaw
Scanner,

Don't feel left out.  There's a discount for you BETAS on any thing you might need.  ;)

Extra Cable, DAD, NEW IMREADY 2.0 perhaps?  Just call the guys.

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

So are we smogging Hybirds on March then? CNG vehicles are smogged on OIS correct?
iha

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

iha
I smogged a CNG honda on OIS. No problem. Hybrid smog's date is to be determined.

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

smogido
Hi:
This is an OIS question..

What did you enter on the functional test where it asks about visible smoke test from the tail-pipe and the crankcase on CNG vehicle. I entered N/A for both but i might have been wrong.
iha

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

iha
I do not remember the details of the test. But I would enter pass or fail and I do remember the vehicle passing.

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

All vehicles requires Visible smoke test EXCEPT hybirds.

http://smogcheck.ca.gov/pdf/Smog_Check_Manual_ENG_2013.pdf

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Newbiesmogtech
I did one of those two and i was worried for weeks about bar calling. Customer insisted on smogging it and i went for it

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

Until they give us a box to check for CNG I'm just gonna put pass so it looks normal.

Re: HARD START DATE MARCH 9

For a CNG Honda Civic I would enter pass or fail just the same as I would for a gas car. If it is burning oil or has an unsealed crankcase I would fail it. As for it being CNG the BAR-OIS would know that by the VIN#.