HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

stopstar1234
Fuel Cap Not Performed    0.00%

Evap Not Performed         0.00%

Timing Not Performed      0.00%

OBDII Not Performed       0.00%

Max Readiness Monitors   2.99%

ASM Restarts                  0.00%

Aborted Tests                 0.00%

Incorrect Gear Selection      *

Similar Vehicle Failure Rate   9.29%

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

Looking good!  My SVFR is over twice as "good" as yours, but that's nothing worth bragging about, since it means that I'm overly strict (false) or just inspecting turds (true).

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

none
I don't even want to look at mine anymore. We apparently pass everything here, including the under-cover cars.

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

Here's mine:

Aborts               0.00%

Restarts            8.23%

Unplug the MF     N/A

Ctrl-Alt-Del      17.90%

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

stopstar1234
Ya I kinda work in a nice upscale area.. its somewhat sucks because I don't get many that fail ofter

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

 Not to get in a fight and NOT to say one would cheat, BUT, how many guys have a "Perfect" score because they don't do the test like the other 90%?

 Get a small gas tank from a Junk yard. Couple gallons of water. Fill it up with 3 gallons of water, do a evap, test. PASS Next one more water, Hook up the evap, it did not show the same amount of gas used, MAN CAN'T BE CHEATING.
Point? Every vehicle, even those you CAN'T do a test on, THEY PASS EVAP. The person is doing over 90%.
No he is beating the system.

 Hell you can put down you checked the timing and never check it.

 Zero Aborts. Zero Restarts. 100% Alt Ctrl Delete.

 Got a El Cheapo by me. Will not do Manual Trans. Will not do a vehicles with over size tires. Scans every one for monitors. Will not do unless 100% complete. Will not do older cars.  STAR score? .99
Lots of stuff he will not do. My thinking? Why do I have to compete with a guy who is BEATING the system?
Star came about because people were beating the system. Those guys have just learned another way to beat the system. To have a score of POINT 99.

 To me the person with the NO WRONGS, now that's the one the state should be looking at. Why is the state rewarding a shop that is not doing it as they want. TEST CAR AS PRESENTED! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. If we didn't we would not need the word.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

stopstar1234
I test everything motorhomes and all 25 cars a day easy.. just in my area I don't get 99 and lower

Re: HOWS MY SCORE LOOKING?

star station few towns over wont do older than 85  a STAR STATION