Hands on Experience

STAR is Racist

Re: Hands on Experience

Able
Yes the article is shocking. It's f'd up. I feel bad for his victims....

.....but WTF! Anybody noticed his price?!?! $26.75? I outta kick his ass!

Re: Hands on Experience

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just beyond me why a guy thinks he has that right. That he can do that if HE wants.

Re: Hands on Experience

locopoco
This doesn't make any sense ,why would he all of a sudden attack her inside his own business?I think there is more to the story ,maybe a sexual favor for smog gone wrong or an affair?

Re: Hands on Experience

Able wrote
.....but WTF! Anybody noticed his price?!?! $26.75? I outta kick his ass!
I don't know about all the rest but the car in the picture is probably the nicest car in Oroville.

Re: Hands on Experience

STAR is Racist
Oroville is an FuPR minefield. I've known the guy for years and this doesn't seem like something he'd do. Not uncommon for women to make these type of false accusations but sometimes you just don't know people as well as you'd thought.

Re: Hands on Experience

That Son Of A Bitch is going to give ALL smog shops a BAD RAP.
What a Bloody A-HOLE!!!!
Lock him up and throw away the key!!!!

Re: Hands on Experience

none
kfworry wrote
That Son Of A Bitch is going to give ALL smog shops a BAD RAP.
What a Bloody A-HOLE!!!!
Lock him up and throw away the key!!!!
I'll wait for the trial to convict him. If he's truly guilty then we can throw away the key because sexual predators aren't rehabilitated.

Re: Hands on Experience

Smogtech
do not rust to judgment. Let the legal system do it jobs.

Re: Hands on Experience

Best Answer I Can Give
Report on the News the other day. California has the most corrupt\making shit up to nail you, system of all the States.
My kids thing proves it.

Re: Hands on Experience

BasicTech678
your kids thing proves it? did his child porn charges get dropped??

Re: Hands on Experience

Best Answer I Can Give
To much to explain. Every time we prove them wrong them come up with another BS.

Re: Hands on Experience

Kriss Vector

Re: Hands on Experience

Best Answer I Can Give
 The kids story has never changed. The DA's story has been all over the place.

 It was never about the child stuff. It was that we were making the stuff at our house and was going to bust a well known person.

 Our body image fit the guy in the picture. A fat white guy with a hairy belly.

 They cannot prove,KNOW. Windows vista does not time and date stamp. The law reads that you knew you had porn. They can't prove the KNOWING.

 There expert can't even get it right. They are in CYA mode.

Re: Hands on Experience

BasicTech678
well they are definitely watching your son and you if you live in the same home closely ,even if you didnt produce anything, images alone can ruin his life way more than bar could. pleading guilty to any charge has a minimum of life time as a  registered sex offender good luck trying to have a normal life. they dont need a time and date stamp , all they need is an ip address history. if it involves a child outside of cali, guess what the feds watching too and they now have enough evidence to secure wire taps and monitor all your online activity.
you think bar is bad lol you have no idea i would recommend your son cancel all internet activity, and destroy all his devices. Child images dont magically  download on your pc. you have to search deep in the dark web. multiple clicks not a simple ooops what is this lol!! give  us a break.

Re: Hands on Experience

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thanks but you are not telling me something we have not learned.

 Now the Law read, the KNOWING. They must prove you knew. Problem is Windows vista does not time and date stamp.  There computer expert claims you MUST Right clip\open
 copy\paste \open another file all of that crap. He did not know about click and drag.
 A Sex crimes DA has told me they only go after 3 pictures. They went after 1.
As far as waiting time it works both ways. A "Addicted Person" will go back to it. Yes they will watch. He Claims he hasn't.

 YES I KNOW IT'S MY KID. YOU WANT TO BELIEVE YOUR KID. We sat on that cold platter in January. Both of us treated like we were big time BAD Guys. because a cop got it in his head we were making it. Now they can't look bad because a DA, a Judge, his boss did not ask one question. Why would they look at a picture they made.

 The Cop was looking to make himself a name.
Al

Re: Hands on Experience

Al
BEST,
Not saying your son is guilty.

But, how would you get child porn on your computer without downloading it? Also, what caused the cops to come look at his computer in the first place?

I have a son and completely understand your position as a father. Sure I would do the same as you until I knew 100% guilty or innocent

Re: Hands on Experience

locopoco
Sheriff's department came to my next door mechanic shop last October and put one of his employees under arrest and took him away,later we found out that a family member has accused his son of child molestation and he took the fall for the accusation,who knows?!.

We never saw the guy again and his tool box full of tools are still there,most probably deported back to his home country.
This guy was very nice and family oriented guy,but You never know what the Eff is going on peoples mind.

A friendly advice to Besta...if the case is still active and attorneys are involved you should restrain yourself from writing anything on line.

Re: Hands on Experience

Best Answer I Can Give
 The only reason I did was. He got a CD full of what was to be regular PORN 99% was.

 Those of us who have boys KNOW we look at porn. You can keep a filter all you want. It will not stop a kid from getting porn.

 My whole reason and most of my stuff is WATCH OUT THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.

 TELL your kids NEVER NEVER trust what you get from a Friend. Never trust what some one send out. It could be label old cars, half way into it stuff you don't want and should not want. Even from your best friend.

Re: Hands on Experience

The only reason I did was. He got a CD full of what was to be regular PORN 99% was.

 Those of us who have boys KNOW we look at porn. You can keep a filter all you want. It will not stop a kid from getting porn.

 My whole reason and most of my stuff is WATCH OUT THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.

 TELL your kids NEVER NEVER trust what you get from a Friend. Never trust what some one send out. It could be label old cars, half way into it stuff you don't want and should not want. Even from your best friend.
Ouch thats still possession technically. Who buys cds full of porn from strangers online? Most of it is available online or free. Just the premium stuff cost money. Being on a cd makes it worse.
12