Hello May scores are out

CO2

Hello May scores are out

CO2
This post was updated on .
Hello May scores are out, No Interest, just be happy and make money

Re: Hello May scores are out

Johnnybeme
Same shit different day!{:o)

Charge more and be happy!

Re: Hello May scores are out

the JUly one is the one that has me a bit worried due to my FPR being brought down so low . Its funny , i haven't even had a chance to test vehicles from two years ago , as i have only been here just over a year .
  If it goes below .10 do i have the opportunity to appeal said FPR or is that only for shops ?

Re: Hello May scores are out

Johnnybeme
We all know that FPR is a farce so yes you can request a drill down of your tests and get the data to back up their claim. It will take forever and will not get you anything but acquiring the data will be a learning experience. You have every right to know the process that threatens your livelihood.

Re: Hello May scores are out

ThePharmacist-2

Re: Hello May scores are out

smogido
 Can someone tell me how my ASM restarts went from 0% in April to 50% in May??
I can not figure out how they came up with this, since I did only 1 ASM in May. WTFing joke...

* Denotes the end of the most current evaluation quarter.
Performance Measures State Average Standard Inspector Average Incidents Comments
Fuel Cap Not Performed * * *
Evap Not Performed * * *
Timing Not Performed * * *
OBDII Not Performed 0.07% 0.09% 0.00%
Max Readiness Monitors 2.36% N/A 2.07% ✗ N/A
ASM Restarts 8.09% 10.11% 50.00%** ✗
Aborted Tests 1.94% 2.42% 0.00% ✗
Incorrect Gear Selection ✗ 2.00% *
Similar Vehicle Failure Rate 6.29% 3.15% 15.73% ✗
 April short term measurs:

* Denotes the end of the most current evaluation quarter.
Performance Measures State Average Standard Inspector Average Incidents Comments
Fuel Cap Not Performed 0.17% 0.21% 0.00%
Evap Not Performed 0.32% 0.40% 0.00%
Timing Not Performed 0.69% 0.86% 0.00%
OBDII Not Performed 0.10% 0.13% 0.00%
Max Readiness Monitors 2.59% N/A 2.26% ✗ N/A
ASM Restarts 5.23% 6.54% 0.00% ✗
Aborted Tests 1.63% 2.04% 0.00% ✗
Incorrect Gear Selection ✗ 2.00% *
Similar Vehicle Failure Rate 7.36% 3.68% 22.31% ✗

Thanks for any feedback

Re: Hello May scores are out

scanner
smogido wrote
Can someone tell me how my ASM restarts went from 0% in April to 50% in May??
I can not figure out how they came up with this, since I did only 1 ASM in May. WTFing joke...

ASM Restarts 8.09% 10.11% 50.00%** ✗
You must have done 2 :-)

** - Denotes a station’s rate that is outside the allowable limits may have passing marks, because there is not enough data to statistically validate that result.

No harm, no foul.

Re: Hello May scores are out

smogido
Thank you Scanner.