Help does this seem legit

Corvette007.
This post was updated on .
How do I post a pic sorry I’m new435E3C36-E049-4DE3-A8EF-C6846DBCA187.jpeg

Re: Help does this seem legit

mikesmobile
you have to be logged in
Then just look at top bar and click insert image
Mike

Re: Help does this seem legit

Re: Help does this seem legit

we need alot more info

Re: Help does this seem legit

Corvette007. wrote
How do I post a pic sorry I’m new435E3C36-E049-4DE3-A8EF-C6846DBCA187.jpeg
You almost got it right.  You pressed "More" Upload a File.

If you look at that same menu bar, the second button is "Insert Image", press that one, do what you did with the first file you uploaded, and you're good to go.