Help please

just another shop owner
  Some one please argue with me.
Do you all agree with me that we are done. That the steps will be STAR =fail. DAD will fail, and then some sort of Hamilton mess.

 Hamilton did not work for a ton of reasons, the biggest one was Money over customer service. They would still be in place if it worked. The State tried it once, it didn't work, nor will it.

 I can't always be right, so please agrue with me. I just see a long dark depressing tunnel.

 What can be done? How much lung damage do us old farts have because of dirty air? We didn't know. Those in power know. Is money that important to them they are willing to hurt chilren and there children.

 We are not China. California at one point was the clean air leader. WHAT HAPPENED? MONEY?

 Give me some hope, PLEASE

Re: Help please

Accused
I made this argument months ago.

Re: Help please

Mark
That's the way I see it.

Re: Help please

ufucwitdabest
Who killed the electric car?

Re: Help please

Mark

Re: Help please

just another shop owner wrote
 I can't always be right, so please agrue with me. I just see a long dark depressing tunnel.
Sorry, big guy.  It's hard to provoke an argument when you're "preaching to the choir".

The best that you can expect from me is an "Amen" when you make a cogent point, and a polite frown when you derail off into A.D.D. territory.

Maybe someone like "kim" or "Mini Weenie" might bite, but I have too much going on in my brain already, and an argument with you, even a friendly one, would probably fry a circuit that I might need later.

Take it easy,

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Help please

Just another shop owner
Thanks I just wanted to be sure I wasn't wrong