Help

FrankieTee2167

Re: Help

Evil Morty
motor book 2020 says yes
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: Help

Evaponly818
Did it have a label

Re: Help

FrankieTee2167
Ya but it was all scratched up and not visible,it probably was a uc,guess I’ll find out in 24 hours lol

Re: Help

Evil Morty
did you check the monitors
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: Help

FrankieTee2167
Yes all monitors were good but air monitor came up as not supported,kind of spooky lol

Re: Help

Evil Morty
very spooky lol let us know tomorrow if it was UC
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: Help

Smokey-cheken
SomeData says california only

Re: Help

STAR is Racist
UC won't have a messed up label

Re: Help

FrankieTee2167
Thank you brotha

Re: Help

Bobbie_D
This post was updated on .
From experience most federal vehicles will be equipped without air pumps, and CA will have them! Not all just ones I've encountered!

Re: Help

Best Answer I Can Give
 Talk about over thinking the problem!
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.