Helps for the GEN III machine

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

blanksauce
always a good point but I'll look a bar rep right in the face and tell them the bar-97 is the problem in this relationship.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

Best Answer I Can Give
 Won't work. BAR approved it. BAR is never wrong.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: ESP Gen 3 is an SPX rebadge?

barrym95838 wrote
No comment.
Windows three finger salute?

Re: Helps for the GEN III machine

SMOGSHOP
I had my gen 3 for 3-4 months now. Tested about 600-700 a month and been having major problems. I have that special email directly to bosses mike and Matt they call me on my cell, that's how bad it's been. Had the nox cell replaced after the first month, most of the issues is the gas calibration. They replaced all the regulators with better heavy duty ones. Sometime when I scan the high gas bottle it does not recognize it's the high bottle even after trying another bottle. I had to turn off from the back and retry. I'm at the point where if I have another problem. I call the bosses and they send the tech same day or next morning. The service it's great they get to me fast and fix the problems. As of today we been ok for the past week no problems we use everyday. Wish I could have kept my old unit

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

jvolman
left saturday with the machine on got here today and blank screen.  there are lights on on the printer and barcode scanner but how to i turn the damn thing on

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

Cut the power completely and wait about ten minutes.  Connect the power with one hand, while crossing your fingers with the other.

Thanks, it worked. Crisis averted

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

Best Answer I Can Give
 Need some help.
Is there a Screen Saver on the GEN III?
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

jvolman
yes.  Mine is default dunno if you can change the settings.  Im sure you can but i havent monkeyed with it yet.  I think it takes mine an hour or so to come on

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

I think mine has to be on the Main Menu for it to kick in.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

none
Have any of you experienced problems dialing in? The state guys came out to certify my machine today but the "data file refresh" keeps giving an error for "invalid password" and "security logon failure".

I know, Its sounds like a bad floppy disc.

I have a service call into ESP but was hoping someone might know a trick.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

No, that is perfectly normal behavior. Was the same on the Gen 2.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

none
YES but the GEN2 had a floppy disc. This thing doesn't. (I hope)

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

It's better than the sys.exe crashes and ASM timer freezing at least.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

Have any of you experienced problems dialing in? The state guys came out to certify my machine today but the "data file refresh" keeps giving an error for "invalid password" and "security logon failure".
Who assembled it for you?  Was it Al or Don?  I highly doubt that it was Mark, because he has a fukkup-free track record with me, going back many years.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey None, the BAR comes out tomorrow to do mine. How much did he make you do. Calibrate? Do a test?

 Thanks.

AL assembled it and MARK came out to "fix" it before I could get the state out. DON is here now. He seems pretty good.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

Hey None, the BAR comes out tomorrow to do mine. How much did he make you do. Calibrate? Do a test?

 Thanks.
They went through everything. Books, tools, scanner, manuals, ect.

It wouldn't work so we couldn't do a test when they were here but yes, they checked all the calibrations on the machine.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

 Around how long, if you don't mind. I will have mine done on Friday. My son will be, so I can give him 100% of my free time.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Gen III Change RPM Mid Test

none
I'm T/R so it took longer plus I didn't know they wanted to check all that or I would have had everything laid out on the bench. My guess is about one hour for a T/O