Hermanos Test Only

I've been reading the complaint filed by Hermanos Test Only, and I noticed a few interesting things about it, not the least of which is that the "Stop The STAR Program" crusade is about stations, not technicians.

Another interesting note is that although Hermanos' fupr is .26, and they only have no-score technicians, they somehow still have a STAR rating.

http://smogcheck.ca.gov/pubwebquery/star/station.aspx?stn=267653
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: Hermanos Test Only

K20SI
from what ive been hearing is that if it stays aboube .10 after ur star u should be good but i could be wrong

Re: Hermanos Test Only

kfworry
The station and techs need have an FPR of .40 or above to APPLY for STAR.
Once STAR, the FPR scores can drop to .10 and NOT be out of STAR until the FPR scores drops
to .09 LOOK at the FPR eligibility chart.
Face it, we are creatures of habit and "read" too much into things.

Re: Hermanos Test Only

K20SI
there u go question answered lol

Re: Hermanos Test Only

"If an inspector does not have an FPR score, then the station’s FPR score must be greater than or equal to 0.4."

That's from the report card information page on BAR's website.Their report card even indicates that fupr failed.  I must be missing something here...

EDIT: You're right, they brought them in before thier previous .5 score changed, my bad.
If it ain't broke, break it.