Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

76Oaklandsmog
Test Only Smog Check Station in Oakland is Seeking a full time smog technician.
Technician must be punctual with a great work ethic and good customer communication and good customer service is a must.

Job Description / Responsibilities

- Maintain STAR score and valid Smog License (No Score OK)
- Valid CA driver's license.
- Honest, Reliable and Punctual.
- Friendly and professional Customer Service Skills (i.e., greet customers, answer the phone, communicate smog test results to customers, negotiate fairly with customers)
- Keep track of shop materials and needs for day to day operations.
- Cash register, provide change, handle credit card processing
- Maintain a clean, safe and neat shop
- Be able to work independently, smog all kinds of cars
- Attention to detail.
- Manage parking spaces for arriving customers.

Interested candidates to email resume with license number and best contact number.

Compensation depends on star score and experience and overall customer service. No score ok.
Compensation range between $21 for beginners needing training to $28 for exceptional candidates.

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

Troll
Other certification required by tech is CW permit for that area.

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

Best Answer I Can Give
 Watching the news a couple weeks back. They were kicking a lady out of a house she decided to move in and never pay rent. This was in Oakland.

 Point is, the news said to live in Oakland you need to make $49 an Hour. Lots of luck.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

Evaponly818
Definitely would have been interested if it was SoCal.

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

76Oaklandsmog
Do you believe everything you watch on TV is true?

R Cortez

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

76Oaklandsmog
Lol this is funny. No CW Permit needed, Lakeshore is probably the most gentrified area in Oakland.

R Cortez

 Half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

Only the rich and politicians are allowed to get a cw in that area.

Re: Hiring EA Technician for Test Only $21-$28

WealdstoneRaider
Evaponly818 wrote
Definitely would have been interested if it was SoCal.
What city you in? We have an open position in La Verne for TO shop.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya