Hot

Best Answer I Can Give
 Who has the highest?
We have maybe 85.

Re: Hot

Newbiesmogtech
105 inside my shop at the moment

Re: Hot

Midnightdrummer
110 in ours

Re: Hot

none
You guys need swamp coolers if its that hot inside and If you have swamp coolers and its still that hot I'd close for the summer.

Re: Hot

BasicTech678
62 with ocean breeze gets old quick usually jacket stays on all day.

Re: Hot

locopoco
I'll take that all day everyday to my 105.

Re: Hot

Midnightdrummer
My boss says we don't need a swamp cooler. When he gets too hot he just goes in his office with his AC (That exhausts in the shop) and locks the door

Re: Hot

Able
Midnightdrummer wrote
My boss says we don't need a swamp cooler. When he gets too hot he just goes in his office with his AC (That exhausts in the shop) and locks the door

Haha I remember that story...

Re: Hot

Best Answer I Can Give
Trouble with the 85 here, it's about 110% MUGGY.

Re: Hot

Midnightdrummer wrote
110 in ours
fun fact im in an agricultural producing county, field workers get released from work when its 90F or above over a certain amount of time.

Re: Hot

110. So hot printer won't print"too hot, cooling down wait a while" which slows me down since need customer signature before I begin smogs.

A basic area by the beach? Hmm interesting.

Re: Hot

corsakev
had my ois shut off said overtemp have the fan blowing on it instead of me now

Re: Hot

Best Answer I Can Give
Drew or Aaplus?

Re: Hot

garyboy
110 last three days and today IE

Re: Hot

FiendFX
100F

Re: Hot

Best Answer I Can Give
We have heat. We have no cars. Wish we could go home.

Re: Hot

Smogtech

Re: Hot

According to the weather service it's 104ºF in Los Angeles.

My SnapOn/Sun Weather Machine says it's hotter.

Re: Hot

It's a beautiful day up here:

Re: Hot

Able
Yup sounds about right. I'm at 104* today.

19 smogs todat....very good day for us.
12