How Not To Operate Your Business

BlueSky

Re: How Not To Operate Your Business

smoggee
Very similar to the big Sear bust in the 90's.  They paid millions worth of tools to community colleges, etc....
Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence

Re: How Not To Operate Your Business

Able
Interesting read

But from the responses I'm getting through customers. Too many shops are operating this way.

My dentist friends and veterinarian friends say the same thing.

Patients don't have gavity and dentist will say you have a small gavity according to the xray. Then performs a deep cleaning and charge customers $$$ for unnecessary work.

That's why TO centers exist? Because too many TR do $30 smogs and then the game begins.  (Of course not all shops operate this way)

Re: How Not To Operate Your Business

WealdstoneRaider
Able wrote
Interesting read

 veterinarian friends say the same thing.

 I disagree with this one. Folks know dang well veterinarian care is expensive so they panic every time they need to take their pets in. If you can't afford medicare for your pets don't bother owning any.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: How Not To Operate Your Business

No One
WealdstoneRaider wrote
Able wrote
Interesting read

 veterinarian friends say the same thing.

 I disagree with this one. Folks know dang well veterinarian care is expensive so they panic every time they need to take their pets in. If you can't afford medicare for your pets don't bother owning any.
Some people don't give that much of a fuck about their pets. There is a dog that walks around my alley in a lil suit with a huge tumor on its ass that jiggles around.

Re: How Not To Operate Your Business

Little
thanks for linking this,,,
found it very interesting and enjoyed reading it