How does your world wide GEN3 machine look ?

How does your world wide GEN3 machine look ?

StarTech
Whats the menu options like?
asm test ?

Re: How does your world wide GEN3 machine look ?

Kevin
Thus far i like it alot better than our last machine

Re: How does your world wide GEN3 machine look ?

Best Answer I Can Give
 That's good? Better never use a SPX.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: How does your world wide GEN3 machine look ?

It is about 2 minutes faster than the old ESP gen 1 and 2 . But requires that you read the prompts very carefully because it is abort prone .