How long can you live a lie

justa
Banned User

Re: How long can you live a lie

reactor
Man, you should think about starting your own blog.

Re: How long can you live a lie

smog king 101
i agree this this star crap needs to go away. having to turn down vehicles because of some half baked idea is ridiculos. the public needs to get involed and complain.

Re: How long can you live a lie

kfworry
I'm sure there are many vehicles that passed their last smog check illegally,
as to why more are failing now.
It still does not make everyone of us in the business responsible for
what happens to vehicles for 2-years in between smog checks.
The BAR has no one else to blame but us smog technicians.
It is called miss placed blame.
The political agenda is to fail more vehicles to get more federal highway
funds to pad the pockets of the contractors doing inferior repairs to
the roadways in this state.

Re: How long can you live a lie

Re: How long can you live a lie

smogtech19
yeah man if its good enough for the bar then why do they want to give us a hit on the score that max monitors is a bunch of crap if its good enough for them that should be the end of it I cant control what a customer is doing to his car