How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

justa
Banned User

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

STAR is Racist
I've gone to many AA meetings, I like the stories people tell. I was forced to go because I was arrested and accused of a DUI. I pleaded not guilty at the preliminary hearing and the judge said I must attend 4 AA meetings a week. I asked why I must attend if I'm pleading not guilty and the judge said I can attend the meetings or I can sit in jail until my case was completed. The judge later threw me in jail a second time for 72 hours for not attending enough meetings. It took 1 year and 3 months and 18 court dates but the DUI was thrown out, case dismissed. Now why was I forced to attend these meetings? Over a year of my life, time taken off work, time in jail and a few thousand dollars to my useless attorney. I am a total atheist and do not believe in any higher power being.

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

Just the Facts

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

Just the facts wrote
They're asking for help: Click it
I just applied.  I can't take an hour off of work to participate, so I gave them my home # and told them they could call me between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm.  I doubt that they have people willing to interview me during those hours, but it's the best I can offer.

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

17 years sober. Major pothead

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

do you mean an Anal A--hole ? not here . I go by the book but I am not as anal as I have seen some  be .

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

justa
Banned User

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

They are asking for the duties of smog technicians so that they can do a rough draft of what their rules and regs  and duties will be for their Centralized stations and employees thereof . Guess who is going to Volunteer the information ? Then they will sit together and scratch the one off that says "cleans toilets and spins signs " and probably keep the one that says scans data from DMV renewal notice .

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

if you know HOW justa,you should get your repair ard and quickly . This test only business is being over- regulated out of existence as we speak.

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

justa
Banned User

Re: How many of you guys are AAer's? Friends of Bill W.

Johnnybeme
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.................. Not so loud. Doing smog work on the side illegal. Doing unlicensed work illegal. If you open a shop close to your test only they will send a failure for referral. Keep it on the down low:)

JM