How to catch a modder without doing smog

How to catch a modder without doing smog

D Rochells 150861
A tech texted a question about catch cans (Are they legal?), so I googled "catch can smog lega" l, found some threads. Found a guy boasting about passing smog with modifications, right clicked his profile pic, and found his name and lots of other stuff.

https://instagram.com/golfballer78/

Of course I sent the info to BAR, they were happy to hear it, when the court case is over I will get some of the fine money as a reward.

Re: How to catch a modder without doing smog

Voltron
Link no work

Karupt
 when you get the reward money make sure you buy the turbo type wheelchairs .

Re: How to catch a modder without doing smog

Voltron
I looked up Golfballer78 on instagram and just found a tool. No damning evidence. What did you find

Re: How to catch a modder without doing smog

I just look at all the stickers attached to bumper and doors .The ecms mods if not visible will all be a pass from now on .