I CANT BELIEVE THIS 100 % AND ALMOST PERFECT CHECK THIS

I CANT BELIEVE THIS 100 % AND ALMOST PERFECT CHECK THIS

empedocles
PLEASE GUYS CHECK THIS ONE TOO !!!! 151391 PERFECT STAR EXAMPLE ?????

Re: I CANT BELIEVE THIS 100 % AND ALMOST PERFECT CHECK THIS

RackzONrackz
Seen this on many techs...just means they were doin well before the star program came into play but when the cars hes doing now which show on the short term come back again he shouldn't have such a good score...From what iv been told..

Re: I CANT BELIEVE THIS 100 % AND ALMOST PERFECT CHECK THIS

karuptrougeouttacontrol
I know, this must mean he had a great score and now its going down? I can't make sense of the incorrect gear ,their all over the place! Can anyone make sense of it ? Other than the amount of incorrect gear selected veh., can you make sense of the rpms and why they are wrong ?

Re: I CANT BELIEVE THIS 100 % AND ALMOST PERFECT CHECK THIS

karuptrougeouttacontrol
OKay i take that back, his Jan score was .60 now with this "report card" He got an even higher score !! THere is something amiss with this !