I'M BACK!

IncogLegal
Hello fellow STSP! I am back. This is FiendFX. :)

For some reason why I cannot log into my account. It states that my email is not valid anymore in the system. Whom do I ask for to fix this so I can log into my old account? There are lots of good history on it so I don't want to lose it and continue the user name throughout my journey.

Hope all is doing well and staying safe! Thanks!

Re: I'M BACK!

Kevin
Not sure anymore. The sight has gone down since Barry left

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 7:12 PM IncogLegal [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello fellow STSP! I am back. This is FiendFX. :)

For some reason why I cannot log into my account. It states that my email is not valid anymore in the system. Whom do I ask for to fix this so I can log into my old account? There are lots of good history on it so I don't want to lose it and continue the user name throughout my journey.

Hope all is doing well and staying safe! Thanks!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/I-M-BACK-tp5082365.html

Re: I'M BACK!

IncogLegal
Who is the Moderator now?

I am glad the other OG's are still here - none, scanner, justa you and a few.

Most seem to have left - Barry, D (frog), Johnnybeme, just the facts and others.

Re: I'M BACK!

Best Answer I Can Give
 Tamper is the MAN now. Hey any one crazy enough to put up with us?  Hell Tamper you are doing a great job.
Just to step up. Now that means something.

Re: I'M BACK!

xcinlb
I think many don't reply anymore, because there is something wrong with the website. I can only respond if I reset my password and then it shows a different version of the page. Most of the time I want to respond, but it won't let me, and don't feel like creating a new password. So whoever is in charge of this page, this needs to be fixed.

Re: I'M BACK!

IncogLegal wrote
Who is the Moderator now?
Tampered is the moderator.  Here a link to his email.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=user&user=379450

Re: I'M BACK!

Hard Nox
I thought it was a password fault on my end. I have the same sign in issue recently. "Invalid Password" or something like that.
I got everything correct and STSP web log in not working.

Have to sign in through "Manage Passwords" in my browser.

Something wrong here with log in. How can we fix this?

Re: I'M BACK!

xcinlb wrote
I think many don't reply anymore, because there is something wrong with the website. I can only respond if I reset my password and then it shows a different version of the page. Most of the time I want to respond, but it won't let me, and don't feel like creating a new password. So whoever is in charge of this page, this needs to be fixed.
yea, for some reason it logs me out and then wont let me log back in. I end closing the page and opening a new one which tend to fix the issue.

Re: I'M BACK!

WealdstoneRaider
You can login thru this one http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com\

For a second I thought the owners wanted certain people unable to login but still here sucka..
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: I'M BACK!

IncogLegal
Thanks scanner! I don't understand why they removed my email, but my name is still active...

Re: I'M BACK!

IncogLegal
I did use the nabble. But when I select forgot password it is saying my email is not valid. So I cannot log in at all.

Re: I'M BACK!

IncogLegal
No One wrote
xcinlb wrote
I think many don't reply anymore, because there is something wrong with the website. I can only respond if I reset my password and then it shows a different version of the page. Most of the time I want to respond, but it won't let me, and don't feel like creating a new password. So whoever is in charge of this page, this needs to be fixed.
yea, for some reason it logs me out and then wont let me log back in. I end closing the page and opening a new one which tend to fix the issue.
Yea, that is what happening to mines. Then when you select forgot password, it states your email is not valid.

Re: I'M BACK!

Sorry for the slow response on this, I'm at work now but I'll look into your login problem and get it resolved this afternoon, so stay tuned. Thanks for your kind words and support justa, but I'll have to agree that some of the site's decline can be attributed to Michael's departure ... but not all of it!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: I'M BACK!

fiend, sent you an email reply
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: I'M BACK!

Still haven't heard back from you fiendfx, but I guess I can post it here:  in your email, you specifi9ed the address with the first letter capitalized. I show that address here, but all lower case.  Are you using all lower case when you try to log in to your fiendfx account? Please don't take offense, you probably already know this shit, but I'm just say'in...

If that's not working., shoot me another email and I'lll change your password for you.  It's great to hear from you again, the fiendfx account is intact, we just need to get you hooked back up to it, so let me know.

To those having other password issues, I was having the same problem a few weeks ago although I didn';t see a different version of trhe page loading, but I had to reset my password all the time.  After resetting via email, I went to my account and reset again there and that seems to have resolved it (so far)  I'll research the topic and post what I find.  If you're using web based email for your password recovery, you might try a different browser.  I have seen some instability with chrome for certain tasks, may or may not be related.
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: I'M BACK!

FiendFX
tampered wrote
[...]

I didnt know the email address was case sensitive. Thought that would be applicable for password only.

Thank you for the warm welcome tampered!

Glad to be back! And thank you for taking care of this!

Re: I'M BACK!

You are very welcome.  Also to those having password reset issues, make sure the address is http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/  Google search results will contain mirrored site addresses that kind of work and kind of don't for example http://www.stopthestarprogram.com/Forum.html  and http://www.stopthestarprogram.com/Forum.html?no_redirect=true

I think this might have been a part of what was happening to me when I experienced similar problems--wouldn't take my password
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: I'M BACK!

xcinlb
WealdstoneRaider wrote
You can login thru this one http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com\

For a second I thought the owners wanted certain people unable to login but still here sucka..
Yep, this is the only way I can log it, to comment about not being able to comment :)