I drove through an intersection

Mark
I drove through an intersection, then a cop came by and
put a stop sign up where I just drove through and gave
me a ticket for running the stop sign!

Ok, that didn't happen but isn't FUPR like that.
Two years ago when we didn't know what was
happening, and had no access to the scores we
are now getting retroactively screwed. There
is absolutely nothing we can do about it! Nor did
we know two years ago that we were going to
have to guess which cars would pass now.

Re: I drove through an intersection

Banned
The bigger question is, "Suppose you did know 2 years back, just what could you have done differently?" It's a vicious circle my friend, and there's no other way to describe it.