I smelled it before I saw it.

I quit smoking last week, and my big old nose is working better than ever.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

Oil cap facing the proper direction, give that man a raise.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

BlueSky
"I smelled it before I saw it."

Crankcase vapors.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

Able
Defective pcv/breather?

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

You just got a citation.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Most important, CONGRATS on the STOP SMOKING.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

locopoco
Is this the infamous Mustang?
iha

Looks like the PCV has been replaced with a bolt on passenger side cover!

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

BlueSky
iha wrote
Looks like the PCV has been replaced with a bolt on passenger side cover!
You got it.  Plus the missing vent tubing on the drivers side valve cover and vacuum cap on the intake.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

dano
D wrote
You just got a citation.

Not unless they started printing certs. with a defective input

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

It's tampered not defective, and I wasn't being serious, merely showing young Able the error of his assessment.

Now do you think you were looking a ta UC, or just a IDIOT?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

mikesmobile
Doubt it's an undercover car.
Mike

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

Best Answer I Can Give
Mike. DON'T BET AGAINST IT. I had a Mustang that was that obvious. 3 out of 16 shops passed it. The EGR was GONE. Out in the open just like that. Ford Mustang.

 You ask some BAR guys, they are looking for the hood slammers. Open hood sit down, slam hood, Fuck it I'm done. Yes they are.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

dano
D wrote
It's tampered not defective, and I wasn't being serious, merely showing young Able the error of his assessment.
I know D I was just playing too...

As for the Congrats for quitting the cigarettes lets check back
next week and see if he's busted a "Hey Kool Aid" hole in the
side of the shop yet... lol

Worked with a guy who tried to stop. Every time we would go buy him a pack. Turned into PURE ASSHOLE
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

dano
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Worked with a guy who tried to stop. Every time we would go buy him a pack. Turned into PURE ASSHOLE

Eeh.. I hope he quits. Lets just throw a Xanax in his PB&J samiches ery-day for the
next couple weeks.... LoL!!

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

For sure its an undercover car, no one else in the world wastes time modifying the PCV system in such a manner. Cars that do have modified PCV's are typically tunetards with 10 million other modifications.

PR rep told me they don't actually ask techs for illegal smogs, which is the only UC we really need in this system.

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

locopoco
Hey Barry,
Did you record the test with your head cam?

Re: I smelled it before I saw it.

I have been advised that it would be in my best interest to avoid taking any videos related to smog check procedure.  Here's a snapshot of the back: