I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

stopstar1234
So I have a few buddies that own shops.. One unfortunately was being lazy one day and did not functional test the EGR so he got his first and only citation. He now was at another buddies shop hanging out and low and behold as they are talking about the citation guess who pulls up.. its her again he said he would never forget her face or ass lmao.. But he told his buddy and off she went because why?? We have the right to refuse service to anyone. but ya just a warning this was in Solano county area and make sure to test that EGR if you do do it. its a bad EGR at least at that time it was.

Does anyone know if we are aloud to have a paperwork before we smog that says something along the lines of if you are part of the B.A.R you must identify your self prior to smog? and by you signing this you agree that you are setting the technician up for entrapment lol or something like that? I know everyone says do it right and you wont have any issues but I know guys that never had a citation for 20 years and all of a sudden damnnn itttt... lol

sorry so long slow morning

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

Lose weight
Was the egr vacuum operated or electronically controlled?

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

defective
If I knew it was BAR, I would just test, fail, collect money.  They're just gonna be suspicious and send another one now.

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

stopstar1234 wrote
... I know everyone says do it right and you wont have any issues but ...
I think that is still the best approach. There was a shop around here that treated everyone like they were undercover and it showed to the customers. They are no longer in business.

stopstar1234 wrote
... One unfortunately was being lazy one day and did not functional test the EGR so...
Do you think that was the first time he skipped doing part of the test and it just so happened to be on an undercover run?

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

SoCalSmogGuy
defective wrote
If I knew it was BAR, I would just test, fail, collect money.  They're just gonna be suspicious and send another one now.
I completely agree. I know of other shop owners in town that get scared and refuse the customer. I ask why and they tell me they don't want to get a citation for 'Write It Right."
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

Johnnybeme
If the smog test required you to crawl through piles of shit to get to the OIS unit would you? Time to evaluate your position. If you think being the best at this game is having to take every POS and test it, well time for an evaluation. There will be no better time to let the cheapo test onlys destroy themselves than now. Smother them with junk and test the cream that surely will rise to your more professional, clean and competent shop. Raise your price while this confusion exists and we still have some control. Or................... crawl through the shit.

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

Best Answer I Can Give
 Damn, You just BLEW a perfect, Look BAR I DO MY JOB. Plus get paid while you were doing it.

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

defective
If its a POS, charge accordingly.  BAR is happy to give you $100+ to test that motorhome.  Just make sure your posted prices reflect that.

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

D Rochells 150861
Testing an RV is a pain in the ass, takes up too much space. I am only willing to test them for real customers in need. I have had a license for 12 years and BAR has gotten worse every year. I have no problem with stings designed to catch real illegal operations. The cost of running an RV sting to catch lazy techs is a waste of taxpayers money. Techs get lazy for a number of reasons, none of which are solved by the current enforcement schemes.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

stopstar1234
If it were me id do 78 out the door all day long but then you got the shops that charge 11.75 plus cert! what!? SO the guy that does $20 dollar smogs has to do 16 smogs verses my 4 smogs at 78.. idk seems like a lot more junk cars that come and a lot more chances for mistakes

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

none
At $11.75 you would have to do more than that because you have fixed costs per smog like SGS fee and your credit card processing fee and invoices.

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

At $11.75 you would have to do more than that because you have fixed costs per smog like SGS fee and your credit card processing fee and invoices.
Sure, they probably charge a lot more for a clean plug or pipe.

They also tell the consumer that their vehicle won't pass because their maintenance light is on, and they'll get it to pass for $150.

They have to make up that loss of income somewhere.

Re: I think I saw someone post about a asian girl that drives a RV is UC shes backkk

stopstar1234
EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING how can one survive on a price like that.. that's insane