If you are young.

Re: If you are young.

Basic YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT WORTH SHIT.
 You CANNOT Transfer STAR. You buy a shop that is Incorporated, you have bought that shop's problems.

 STAR FUCKED ALL OF US. The Goodwill\Blue sky is worth NOTHING. The minute you sell. Star to the new owner goes AWAY.
He is in a BASIC AREA. STAR is for the smoggy areas of the state (enhanced areas).

Re: If you are young.

He is in a BASIC AREA. STAR is for the smoggy areas of the state (enhanced areas).
i get about 5 -7 star cars month but most are out of towners have a college near by brings variety of folks. whats is hilarious is the (test only-star). the only test only shop for a 30-40 mile radius is not even star certified and they have a dyno  they are definitely missing out on some work. i just tell them to smog it back home when they visit mommy and daddy. or change address which anytime going to the dmv is a headache. but i agree star is not that big of a deal around here.

Re: If you are young.

Kriss Vector

Re: If you are young.

Kriss Vector

Re: If you are young.

Best Answer I Can Give
Don't care if no one answer back. Made you think. That's all that matters.

 Instead of being told how to think. Think for yourself.

Re: If you are young.

Don't care if no one answer back. Made you think. That's all that matters.

 Instead of being told how to think. Think for yourself.
 That is too funny coming from you! In almost every post you are trying to tell everyone else what to think.

Re: If you are young.

Don't care if no one answer back. Made you think. That's all that matters.

 Instead of being told how to think. Think for yourself.
cant think if you dont care what the poster is spewing. even the views are low meaning everyone knows what to expect. i dont even open all your post.
does thinking for yourself include taking horrible advice and quitting a secure job for an unknown risk?? i doubt you will answer, you rarley answer other questions just another rant on top of another. or some bs 'like you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink' LOLOLOL uh ok answers everything.

Re: If you are young.

Re: If you are young.

Best Answer I Can Give
Love Dennis Miller. Young you start out a a Democrat. Middle age your a Independent. Older your a Republican.

 You start out life full of hope and change. Then you get old and bitter finding out how much life wants to fuck you.
BAR PR comes out wants to write me up for not doing gas caps. No Fails. The SPX machine will give you 2 chances. Why fail it when you can sell a cap.
PR comes out, Not failing enough for timing. Give him proof that guys are failing vehicles for timing that have to timing to change. Get told your still wrong.

 You get your ass handed enough times to you by people who know less than you. Do it for 27 years and lets see the smile on your face.

Re: If you are young.

Centralized Smog
Your advice is very good.

The way you say it is not.

Best Answer I Can Give wrote
If you are under 35 and in this field you are a DAMN IDIOT. Period
 The local City, County, State, Post Office, Fed's, Water District, Power supplier\PG&E Edison, DWP.

 You Bitch about this Job SHUT THE FUCK UP.

 You hold a Smog Check License. You hold ASE's ALL OF THOSE OUTFITS LOVE YOU.
Yes it may take some time. I have had 2 counter people and a good friend. They are working for the county. All of them say THANKS. Thanks for telling me to work for them. Two of them have over 10 years. One will be retired at 55 with 30 years.

 YOU DON'T WORK. Not like this crap. Little or NO WORRIES. Daily I kick myself in the ass for stopping when I did. I have collected $1150 a month for the last 7 years + PAID MEDICAL.

 The jobs are out there Type in City of LA job openings. Look under Equipment Mechanic. The position may not be open now but every 2 years they test and make a new list.

 You have more going for you than the average IDIOT you can pass L1 You know some shit.
35 with 30 years Retired Fat and happy at 65. If you are 40 Fat and happy with 25 years. Still good money.
12